Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year


Hi Everyone!  I am so excited to share with you what is my first layout of the year!  That said, I have 6 more ready to go...hopefully I will be able to post somewhat regularly these next few days.  hee hee...

Of course I used my summer CHA Prima grab bag from the YMH store to design this layout.  That box of goodies is the gift that keeps on giving.  There were so many beautiful products in the box I think I will be scrapping with them forever!  That said, I am drooling over the two sneaks I have seen from winter CHA and can't wait to see what is in the others and get a new grab bag soon. hee hee
I love all the beautiful papers and they are perfect for a bit of distressing with my distress tool.  I mixed lots of layers of Londonerry papers with a few chipboard pieces from the Alla Prima line.

I misted a few canvas resist pieces with my Tattered Angels glimmer mists and added an assortment of flowers, buttons, a mirror piece, lace, resin, an art tile, and vintage trinkets.  This projects is filled with Prima goodness.
Thanks for stopping by today and taking a look.

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Happy New Year dea Nancy,and what a gorgeous Lo with such amazing layering!!