Friday, December 16, 2011

It's Friday, Friday....

Hooray, it is almost the weekend...and thank goodness.  The mad dash...the last few days before we have family coming in from out of town.  I have so many half completed projects that need to be done before everyone arrives.  And although I am home every day, and you would think that would give me plenty of time to get things done....schooling the children just gets in the way.  hee hee....You think making Christmas Cards can count for math?

Well, I wanted to share this layout I have had sitting on my table for a while.  It is one from our time in Alaska.  Skagway was simply beautiful, but the day we were there it was cold...and drizzly.  Thank goodness the excursion we had booked came with wet weather gear.  Since we would be canoeing out to the glacier they plan on people being wet.  So extra layers were provided.  Of course, once we were all bundled up, we looked a bit puffy.
Basic Grey everything.  hee hee
The kids had a great time.  We were able to pluck icebergs (baby ones) out of the lake for the children to suck on. The extra layers made for some interesting body shots...and so many seals.

OK, guess I should do something constructive.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Very cute! I love Basic Grey.

Heather Landry said...

This layout is gorgeous Nancy! I love the puffy shots. I think they show how cold it was!! Beautiful color choices and I love the nekkid chipboard.