Saturday, December 10, 2011


Hi everyone!  When my friend Holly asked me if I would like to GDT for The Sampler the month December I jumped at the chance.  The All that Glitters kit this month is gorgeous and I couldn't wait to jump in and play right away.
I made tons of goodies with the kit, but thought I would share two of them with you today.
Stockings were hung
There is such a great variety of alphabets in this kit I really wanted to take advantage of it.   I left space for a photo of my family Christmas Stockings and plan on slipping wish lists inside the the cute little envelopes.  I put one for each child...how perfect is that.  hee hee
DSC_0023

I also made a cute little home decor item
.   DSC_0031
The little Santa was just too adorable and I loved the cute Crate Paper word paper.  I made a few pinecones with a bit of scrap paper and some stickles.  I have been loving pine cones this season.   The Coredinations cardstock in the kit worked well for distressing the holly and branches, adding just a bit of texture.


All in all, this kit is just so fun!  Be sure and grab one.

Hugs

Nancy

3 comments:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

That layout is so cute with the little envelopes!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Big congrats Nancy and that layout and the card are awesome!!

Heather Landry said...

I love the pinecones!! Huge congrats on your DT spot Nancy! I can't wait to see what you make. =0)