Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Gone but not Forgotten


Hi everyone!  I know the Christmas holiday has passed, but before we go too far, I wanted to share with you a quick project Ainsley and I did using a few fun products from the YMH store.
A few weeks ago, I saw Tracy from Helmar glitter the inside of a glass ball using the Hemar V2 Vellum Spray and thought I would give it a try.   I had a few clear glass balls lying around, and Ainsley wanted to make a special gift for her cousin.  I sprayed the inside of the glass ball with the adhesive (the ball gets cold, be careful) making sure to get good coverage.  Then I dumped in some glitter.  Handing the ball over, she swirled the glitter around inside until we had good coverage.  After dumping out the excess glitter, we got to the fun part....decorating.
A few Prima flourishes, a couple of flowers and my trusty Scrap Dots and we had a beautiful ornament.  My youngest was so proud to show off her handiwork.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

It's very pretty! I love the glitter and the lovely embellishments.