Saturday, December 17, 2011

Busy, Busy

Hi everyone!  Still busy around here.  Lots of baking and housework going on today, but I wanted to pop in and share a few more projects I made with The Sampler's December Kit.

 I started with a fun layout using bunches of the beautiful papers and pop dots.  
Remember moments
I really loved the glitter on the tags so I added a few stickles to the other chipboard.
DSC_0021
And, being that I am still working on my Christmas cards....
DSC_0030
The deer transparency was just beautiful.  I partnered it with one of the gorgeous trims in the kit along with some sparkly paper and one of the sweet tags.
For something a little more whimsical....
DSC_0029
I ran my field paper through my sizzix machine so I could highlight the fun color cored paper in the kit.  A bit of stickles for sparkle and I was ready to hit the mailbox.
Thanks for stopping by.  And be sure to grab this gorgeous kit for your holiday projects.
Hugs.
Nancy

2 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Everything is so gorgeous!!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

I love love love that first layout!