Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Ruby Wednesday

Hi everyone!  Hope you here in the US are enjoying the day before Thanksgiving!  I know I am.

I recently received from Your Memories Here some gorgeous, fun products from the new Prima line, Ruby Violet.   You know, when the package arrived I couldn't wait to dive right in!

 There are so many gorgeous flowers.  So fun, so funky.
The necklace kits can be assembled in any way you choose, but for those who are new to making jewelry, there are photos of finished projects you can just copy.
One of my favorite things tho is that you don't need jump rings, pliers and other jewelry making tools.
I used just a bit of Helmar's Scrap Dots to hold everything together.  But I would imagine the Gemstone glue would work just as well or better.

I had so much fun making these pieces that I think I may pick up a few more kits for my nieces for Christmas.  They are only $8.00 in the Your Memories Here store, but this weekend there is a Black Friday sale and everything is 30% off with the code TURKEY.

Happy Wednesday.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Amber said...

Beautiful creations Nancy! I've never tried making jewelry, Hubby says I'm not aloud to start any new crafting since I've went thru the painting, decopage, wood work, and of course paper crafting phases, lol. Plus lets not forget sewing!
Hugs
AmberG

Heather Landry said...

How very cute!!! Thanks so much for sharing your projects with us Nancy. I especially love the cuff bracelet.