Saturday, November 12, 2011

More Sunshine....

please!  I love living in California, most of the time.  But when the rainy season starts.....  I guess it could be worse.  We could have snow!  lol

Well, while I dream of warmer weather I thought I would scrapbook another photo of those warmer beach days.  This time Ainsley.

Little Yellow Bicycle papers, border sticker.  MAMBI stitched title, Prima flowers and butterfly.

It is so funny looking back and seeing how long Ainsley's hair was.  And it is already getting longer.  Who knew?  Anyway, I used lots of Little Yellow Bicycle for this one with a sketch from Creative Scrappers.  I have been hitting those sketch challenge blogs hard I guess.  Hee hee
I used a bit of glimmer mist on the yellow flower to make it a little brighter.  I love that I can change the colors of my flowers so easily with that spray.

Well, off to get something done.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What a pretty clean design Nancy,a great one!!

Heather Landry said...

I love that layout! It's so cheery and sunny. Just what you were going for I'm sure... Miss Ainsley is adorable! I love the glimmer misted flower too.