Friday, November 11, 2011

It's Cold...

And it's rainy.  But I had this adorable photo of Mackenzie that I had been wanting to scrap, so....

I love the beach, and I thought these gorgeous Webster's Pages papers would work perfectly with this photo of Mackenzie digging in the sand.  
Webster's Pages Seaside Retreat papers, trims.  Prima flowers and bling
I used another sketch from Sketchabilities for this one.  Lots of yummy papers and trims, mixed with a few Prima flowers and bling.  What could be more cheerful than that.  hee hee
I sure do wish today was a beach day. Sigh

Thanks for dropping by.

Hugs.

Nancy


2 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Fabulous bright design Nancy.I so love the colours!

Heather Landry said...

I love that multicolored bling! I've never seen anything like that before. Very cute page. The color combination is really awesome. M has beautiful hair!