Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Friday

Hey bloggers!  Sorry I was missing yesterday, tons going on around here and just never found the time to sit down and share.

Another busy weekend around here.  We are going to paint and redecorate Mackenzie's room and she is swimming 2 events at a meet, trying to get her JO times (junior olympic).  I am playing Bunco tonight, Phil and I have a wine dinner Saturday night, and we have been invited to a wine and cheese party for the swim team.  Throw in the usual housework, laundry, chores...goodness....my head is swimming.

Anywho....I will find some time this weekend to scrap if means no sleep.  hee hee

Before I do tho, how about a fun layout of Phil?  Phil is so funny.  He doesn't like slimy things...like goo, gunk, gel...you know...the kinds of stuff the children love squishing through their fingers.  He can't stand wiggle teeth, or anyone in his personal space.  So...you know the children love to taunt him.   Here is Mackenzie doing so.

Pink Paislee patterned papers and die cuts, Making Memories florals, Prima felt and alphas,  Maya Road trinket pins, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists
I used some super fun "Mistables from Pink Paislee with my Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists.  I added in some of the Daily Junque papers as well as a few older embellishments;  Making Memories florals, Prima Alphas and felt, and a few of those stick pins I warned you about.  hee hee  I just love the look on their faces.

Well, back to work and school.

Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

Heather Landry said...

That photo totally cracks me up! I love the layout too. It's so pretty and I think the flowers are awesome. I'm going to send Phil goo for Christmas!

Pam said...

The picture cracks me up too. :-D I love your layout. I love the embellishments and colors. Great job!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

This LO is so fun and cool Nancy!!!

LisiB said...

This LO is sooooo funny!!!!!! Made me smile. I can see why your head is spinning. There is a lot on your plate right now. I also find, that when it gets super busy, I MUST find time to scrap so I can calm down and not get grumpy. Cause nobody likes a grumpy mommy!!!!!