Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Cricut Addiction?

OK, I may not have an addiction...shoot, there are people who own hundreds of cartridges...I own, maybe 50.    That isn't at all an addiction, is it?  That said, what it is is a big ole pile of boxes that hold those cartridges which I don't have room for in my scrappy space.

So, I took the plunge and purchased a storage system for my supplies.  While I love my new Scrap n Tote, it left me with a huge pile of empty boxes...and you know I like to be green. (or in this case, pink)  hee hee

So....

With a little help from the Prima grab bag I received from Your Memories Here, I transformed my Cricut storage box into this cute little treasure.
More of my A4 paper pad, beautiful Prima blooms, gorgeous bling, leaves, an adorable resin birdhouse and the cutest little birds nest.  I even used a button on the side of my box to help open it.
I misted my seam binding with Glimmer Mist in Sugar Maple and Suede and tied it in a huge bow.

I think I will use this box to house an art journal (that I have yet to make...hee hee).  I am taking the She Art 2 workshop and am thinking I may need to practice these faces, so a little mini just for them????

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

LisiB said...

Noooo - this is not an addiction - just the necessary basic! Love your pretty box. It turned out beautifully

Heather Landry said...

Addiction? Nope. I don't think so. Not when they are so very useful! I love your altered box... it's very pretty!