Saturday, October 1, 2011

Horray for the Weekend!

Hi everyone!  Hope you are having a great weekend!  Here we are, first day of October, and the weather is already cooperating!  Not only that, but we didn't have a totally booked, over scheduled weekend.  No scouts, no swim....just relaxing, errands, and chores.  Which is better than trying to squeeze in all of that and scouts or swim.  lol  Anyway....we have some friends coming over later this afternoon for fun and dinner, but until then I am trying to squeeze in a few projects.

I wanted to share this layout with you, before I forgot. I did this for Ideas for Scrapbookers designer challenge on twine. I love my baker's twine and have accumulated quite a number of colors...mostly from The Twinery. They have tons of beautiful colors and great "starter" kits.  Ainsley eating a lollipop
Crate Paper Random papers and chipboard, The Twinery twine, Prima flowers, American Crafts Thickers
I used a sketch from The Color Room, but not the required colors...so no entry there.  I think I love the Random Line from Crate Paper.  I feel it going the way my Emma's Shoppe did.  sigh....

Well, if I am going to get this layout finished before our guests arrive....best get busy.

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful LO

sandi said...

This is just fab! Love the colors and mix! Beautiful!

Heather Landry said...

I love your design and the lollipop is perfect. Great photo of Miss A. She's such a cutie pie!