Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fall Decor

Hi everyone! I wanted to pop in and share a fun home decor project I made last week with some gorgeous papers from the Your Memories Here store.  I found some cute little grapevine pumpkins online for cheap and couldn't wait to embellish.
I used some of the Earth Love papers from Cosmo Cricket and an assortment of flower dies.
And you know I couldn't go without using my fall Tim Holtz LE Distress Inks to ink up my flowers.

I even used the inks on my seam binding with a bit of glimmer mist for sparkle.

I have two more pumpkins that I just can't wait to play with.

Well, gotta run!

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Nancy this is so precious,love all those flowers you made!

LisiB said...

This is sooo pretty! How long did it take you to make them?

Heather Landry said...

This is such an amazing project! I am in love with it. Seriously fabulous!