Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Bad, Bad Blogger

Hi everyone!  Well, I think I have come to realize that life is just too crazy busy on the weekends and Mondays.  So here I am on Tuesday, making my first post in days.  Sorry.....

Anyway..... Last week I took my little darlings to the pumpkin patch.  This is a yearly even and my children are just about sick of it!  lol  Luckily for me, they know how much I enjoy going and how important it is to get the photo of them in front of the "Standing Tall" sign.  We now have the patch down to a science.  The children run around, find the sign, pose...run to the pumpkin king and queen chairs and pose...then into the patch for some fun photos.  If they are lucky, they find everything in less than 20 minutes and they can get back to their day.  hee hee.....Lucky for us, the sign was easily located this year.

Anyway....I just can't give it up!  I have photos of all the children in front of the sign for the last...oh goodness....maybe 14 years?

Well, I only went digital in 2004, so here is Brighton back then.....

And here he is today...
Fancy Pants All Fall Collection, Prima alphabet, American Crafts felt embellishment, unknown trim.
How can I not watch him grow next to that sign every year!  I have even informed him that he will be returning from college during the fall so that I can get his photo.  hee hee
I used lots of ancient Fancy Pants paper for this with a great sketch from my friend Heather.

Well, time to start dinner.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

LisiB said...

Your post made my day! This is so funny! You are very lucky that your kids cooperate so much. My niece is 10 and in a "don't you dare taking photos of me" mode. Sigh.
Your LO is fabulous, as usual and I love the comparison of your sweet son!

Heather Landry said...

I am so laughing at the mental image of your kiddos running from posing place to posing place. You are very lucky they still cooperate. The photo of Brighton being taller than the sign now... cracks me up!

I hope you know I'm stealing this page to put on my blog right?