Monday, September 26, 2011

Today is Monday

Hey Everyone,

Hope you all had a great weekend.  Mine was good with plenty of time with family and a bit to play with paper.  hee hee

Today I have another installment of Menu Monday.  Last week, it was hot!  So stinking hot!  Lots of salad....let's get started.

Monday was burrito bowls
Tuesday we had a mexican cobb salad.  One of my faves!
Wednesday was something brand new for me.....Hungarian Beef Stew.  I enjoyed it, not sure about the children tho.  Ainsley thought it was a bit spicy.
 Thursday we had herb and citrus grilled chicken tacos...which I turned into a salad.
Friday the boys were out of town, so the girls and I had cheese, crackers and some veg for dinner...nothing exciting there, definitely nothing to show.

So, since I don't have much to share in the way of menus...How about I share a layout?
Scenic Route papers, 3tailscraft chipboard,  Maya Road, Prima flowers, AC felt and alphabet, Martha Stewart and EK punches.
I made this using some old, old, old Scenic Route papers and some super cute chippie I got from 3tailscraft. There is a challenge every month on scrapbook.com to use 3tailscraft chippies and I always have the best time playing.  This month we had to emboss.  I started with a dry emboss, but didn't really get the look I wanted, so I did a heat emboss.

Thanks for dropping by.

Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

holly* said...

dinners and layout look wonderful! especially that hungarian beef stew. yum yum!

sandi said...

The food looks yummy! Love the lo...so cute!!!!

LisiB said...

mmmmm, getting inspired for dinner. We call the hungarian beef stew Gulasch! Have not had it for a while, might get out my favorite recipy with LOTS of paparika!

Heather Landry said...

Ainsley doesn't know what's good! Spicy is awesome... I love Menu Mondays! Have I ever mentioned that?