Thursday, September 29, 2011

Rub Ons

Hi everyone!  Now, I don't know about you, but I have tons of rub ons.  I always buy (or used to...starting to learn that lesson.  hee hee) the rub ons that coordinate with my papers.  So, over the years they have really started to pile up.  So, I was grateful to find this challenge on the Burlap & Buttercups blog.  I dug out some Basic Grey rub ons and went to work.

Crate Paper patterned paper, stickers, chipboard.  Prima butterfly, alpha, Basic Grey rub ons.
It has been a while since I have used rub ons...and although I had a look I was trying to create, I just didn't have quite what I was looking for.  So I cut the rub ons into pieces to make them fit better.  I find that to be a great way to stretch my supplies.

Well, off I go...the girls are ready to read some science.

Hugs.

Nancy

6 comments:

Pam said...

Great job on that page! I need to take another look at my rub-ons and use them up. Thanks for sharing!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

I really like this beautiful LO Nancy!!

misty said...

I love that page! Such a great design and the photo is beautiful!

LisiB said...

Another beautiful LO. Sometimes I horde really sweet items for a loooong time and then I use them all up in one go! Such a sweet photo!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job! Rub-ons are those oft-forgotten but oh-so-fun embellishments, aren't they? =) I love what you did with them! Thanks for playing along with another Burlap & Buttercups challenge, Nancy ~ I always enjoy your work!

Heather Landry said...

I suck at rub ons! I think your page turned out amazing.