Friday, September 9, 2011

Happy Friday

Hooray for Fridays!  And today is a special one...it is my baby boys birthday!  woo hoo!!!!  16 years ago I became a mom!  Anyway, before continuing with the days work and festivities I thought I would drop by and share this......

A shot of all my lovelies in Seattle just a few weeks ago.  Brighton is getting so big, the top of his head is always getting cut out of the photos.  hee hee  He is just about 6 feet tall now, a good 9 inches taller than me and 4 more than Phil.
Pink Paislee Daily Junque, Prima Marketing flowers, Unknown ribbon.  
And on the topic of things I enjoy.....Last weekend we purchased an outdoor fire pit.  We have been looking to get something since our old one broke a few years ago...but could never quite decide.  Well, we finally did....And it has been great!  We went with a propane fire, which, while not being quite the same as a wood, is much easier to deal with.  Which means...just about every night this week we have been out in the yard enjoying a fire.  I don't think the tv has been turned on once!  And if a few marshmallows and some propane is all it takes to make for some quality family time....I am all for it.  hee hee




Well, anyway...back to work here.  Hope you have a great Friday!

Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

kate blue said...

an outdoor fire pit??!! My kids would want s'mores every darn day...no lie ! and love the LO; espec the cirle part and papers of course -I too am addicted to that PP Daily Junque right now and am doing some LOs with it!

sandi said...

Wow! Love your lo! Looks so pretty and the mix is just fab!

LisiB said...

Wonderful LO! Just so sweet. I cannot believe your boy is 16 already. You must have been very young when you had him. Congrats!

Heather Landry said...

I love the idea of the fire pit. I think it's great that you guys are hanging out together with no TV! (Or Nook, iPod, Xbox etc.)

Your layout is very pretty. I can't believe how tall B is! Happy Birthday to him too. 16? Wow.