Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy First Day of Fall

I feel like I should have something very autumnal to share today, but unfortunately this has been the hottest week so far this year...go figure.  lol

I would very much like to thank my friend and fellow Sassy, Cher for highlighting me on her blog today.  If you are looking for the photo she posted and what I did with that blob.... it is here.

This first project I did for my daughter's swim coach who resigned his position so that he can go to work coaching a college team.  A quick thank you for his being such a great coach.  We will really miss him.
Scenic Route Patterned papers, Cricut Just Because Cards cartridge
The inside has a pocket that contains a chocolate bar, gift card, and letters from both girls thanking him for being such a wonderful coach.

And here is a layout I made using my friend Heather's sketch over at Scraptastic.
Crate Paper Portrait collection, Prima Flowers
My whole family...and Mickey!  on formal night on our Disney Cruise.  Where else can you get dressed for dinner and hang with Mickey!  lol  I love me a Disney Cruise.

Well, back to running around!

Hugs.

Nancy

6 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Love the summer looking of your card and this Disney´s layout is awesome,love the sketch too!!

Heather Landry said...

I'm borrowing that layout to post of my blog next week. I hope you don't mind! =0P

I love the layout. It's beautiful! Plus, the card is too stinkin' adorable. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and LO!! I'm sure the swim coach was very touched by the card ~ which is utterly adorable. =) Thanks for participating in B&B's challenges!!

Nathalie said...

I bet your swim coach loved the card with the surprises inside! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Burlap & Buttercups!

Michelle said...

Cute card! I love the sentiment!!

Jessica Carter said...

Nancy,
I love the Mickey picture! Too cute. I'm sure the swim coach loved that card! Who wouldn't?
-Jessica