Monday, August 22, 2011

Look at Me Go

I said I was going to try to be a better blogger and I think I have been doing quite well.  hee hee...I think I have posted more in the past week than I did the month of July.  In my defense...July is just crazy around here.

And speaking of crazy....here is part of the reason.  July means cabana champs!  And with the end of the season it means that as president of the team, league rep, and treasurer for the league...I am crazy busy.  Here are a few photos of the children with their cabana coaches at our awards banquet.  We are so blessed every year to have great coaches all of whom swam for the team in their younger days.

Making Memories 5th Avenue Collection, The Twinery baker's twine
In my quest to make room for new goodies I have been working hard to use the old goodies.  For these layouts I used some beautiful papers and embellishments from the 5th Avenue line from Making Memories.  The colors worked great with these outdoor shots.  And I was lucky to have some beautiful sketches to play with from my good friend Heather.  Did you know, if you use one of her designs or templates, you can be featured on her blog?  

Well, thanks for dropping by.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

I love these layouts! They are a bit different from your usual style, yet still clearly you. Very nice!

Heather Landry said...

You are so awesome! Thanks very much for the shout out. LOL You know I love your pages!!!