Monday, August 15, 2011

buddies

Hi everyone.  I hope you are having a great day wherever you are.  I wanted to just drop in today to share a layout I made of Ainsley and one of her little buddies at the pool.  Ainsley, being the baby of the family, always tries to find younger children to baby so she can be the big girl.  Fortunately, there is never a shortage in our neighborhood.

Echo Park Patterned Papers, Prima Marketing flowers, alphabet, bling, Melissa Frances resin, Bic Mark-its.

I decided to use some of my new Echo Park Victoria Garden collection as well as a few Prima flowers, bits of bling and alphabet.  I couldn't resist throwing in a doily and a Melissa Frances resin piece.  I even took the time to hand color the resin to make it match using my Bic Mark-its.

Well, back to the grind.

Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Very pretty.

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What a sweet and soft layout Nancy!!

Heather Landry said...

Gotta love those Bic Mark-Its! Your layout is so pretty. I think it's cool that Miss A has so many younger kids to hang around with. It's sweet that she wants to help.

hilde janbroers said...

love your layout! all those wonderful flowers...great job!