Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Last 28th Reveal Day

Yep, today is the last time I will be posting on the 28th for Sassy Lil' Sketches.  Starting next month, the layout sketches will be on Tuesdays, the card sketches on Thursdays, and I will be switching it up on Saturdays.  Please bare with me during this change as you know, I am blonde.  hee hee

Anyway, here is the amazing sketch....


And my take

Crate Paper Neighborhood Collection, Prima and Websters Pages Flowers, Pink Paislee Alphabet

This is Ainsley and her little friend playing in a couple of five gallon buckets...I don't know....they thought it was just too funny to squish the water out.

Pop on over to the Sassy lil' Sketches blog for all the dt takes and to link your take on the sketch.  Great prizes this month from

Paper Sponsor:
225 x 52
The lucky winner will receive a full kit from Tally Scrapper!

Tally Scrapper is having a STOREWIDE sale with 15% off everything with code BIGJULYSALE

Digital Sponsor:
Layouts must be uploaded below by August 5th, 11:59 P.M. EST to be eligible for the July random prize drawing*.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs.

Nancy

5 comments:

Heather Landry said...

Well I'm insulted that this is the first time I'm seeing that page! LOL What? You didn't want to share!? Hehe I absolutely love it. I left you a comment on Scrapbook.com about Ainsley getting her butt stuck in the bucket. =oP

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What a fun summer LO my friend!!

Dolly Daydreams said...

Great layout, the girls are too funny but your layout is perfect !

Marie

Katie said...

What a fun page! I love the summery colors and all the flowers!

LisiB said...

This LO captures a perfect summer day! All kids need is a friend and some space and water! Love your LO. So cute!