Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bunny Love and Some Exciting News

Hi everyone, today I am here with a layout I made using some of the amazing products that were available in last season's Prima grab bag at Your Memories Here.  Have you seen all the amazing Prima goodies being released at summer CHA?  I don't know how I would ever pick and choose which items to buy.  I am so glad that Kristina has taken the guess work out of the process by selling grab bags.


I made this using lots of Prima Marketing goodies, Annalee papers, an assortment of Prima flowers (I misted some mini off white roses with glimmer mist to add more color), a beautiful piece of Prima lace, and finally some gorgeous Prima bling.

I can't wait to see what comes in my next yummy grab bag.

And in other news.......

I have been picked up for another term with Sassy Lil' Sketches.   There are a few changes happening this term.  Starting in August, we will be revealing new Sassy Lil' Sketches on Tuesdays and Sassy Lil' Card Sketches on Thursday. "Switch it Up"  Saturday will premiere on  Sassy Lil' Sketches in August, too!  And guess what?  I am a switch it up Sassy!  I am so excited for this new challenge.  Be sure to check out all the new Sassies and their great designs over on the Sassy Blog and come play with us in our Sassy forums.

I know some of you have been waiting, ever so patiently, for me to get back to food blogging...and guess what?  With the kitchen almost done, and swim season coming to a rapid conclusion, I am feeling the need to share again.  So be on the lookout for more menus and recipes soon.

Hugs.

Nancy






4 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Great LO and congrats on continuing with Sassy Lil' Sketches!

Nati Tristan said...

Hi Ms. Nancy! Miss you little lady! As always fab work! And that kitchen is to die for... it's looking so well!

Heather Landry said...

I'm so excited to hear that menu Monday's will be back! Also, we want more photos of the kitchen. I have to live vicariously through you. LOL

Cheryl Boglioli said...

Congrats!! You deserve it.