Thursday, May 19, 2011

I Have a Secret

Some of my secrets I am going to share, but some are really special and...well...I have blurred them out.  They are secrets after all.  And while I love sharing, not all my secrets need to be on the web.  hee hee

Yesterday I told you about a fun challenge over on Scrapbook.com where you were supposed to make a mini album featuring yourself.  My mini album is a work in progress, but I did get quite a few pages done and wanted to share them with you.

You probably remember the cover.....

And here are the inner pages I have completed.  All the photos are recent...Mostly because I didn't want one of my secrets to be that I was hiding behind 10 year old photos!  That is me...just Monday, wrinkles and all.  lol

Yep, I warned you....some of the journaling is a secret and I have taken it out.  Sorry...but I have to retain some mystery.  hee hee

 I really, really, really, love Prima...lace, flowers, papers...oh my!  Oh, and book pages.  I love those too.  hee hee

I sanded the edges of my photos to give them a bit of a warn, distressed look.  I didn't want to have to mount any photos and they just needed a little more definition on my page.

Well, there I am....all laid out in, I was going to say black and white...but not too much black or white here.  lol   I think I am going to have to re-bind my mini as it is getting pretty junked up pretty quickly.  And I think I will probably be adding more pages in the near future.  I have a lot of secrets I guess.  hee hee

Well, until later.

Hugs.

Nancy

6 comments:

LisiB said...

This mini is adorable! So sweet and special

Scrappycath said...

Gorgeous album Nancy!

Cheryl Boglioli said...

You should be proud. This is really beautiful and so very special since it is about you. Thank you for sharing.

Nati Tristan said...

I hope you have a wonderful weekend my crafty friend!

Stacey said...

Really beautiful book! We all have to have some secrets, right?! :)

Heather Landry said...

Your book turned out amazing! I loved your journaling. I agree. We all have to have SOME secrets. Now where are you going to hide it so your kids don't read it?! LOL That would be my dilemma.