Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Friday

I am so glad it is Friday.  Tomorrow is National Scrapbook Day and I am really hoping that the family allows me some uninterrupted time to play.

I did manage a bit of play earlier this week, but since I have cut back on my responsibilities..... It just seems I haven't had as much time to create.

I wanted to share with you a few cards and a layout I did using the last of my Bouquet kit from Catch the Moments Kits.

The first two cards I made using sketches over at Sassy Lil Card Sketches.  With Cheri's help, I will become a card maker yet.  lol

 Some of my favorite things on these two cards....flowers, lace, dyed seam binding and pink!  lol

And here is Ainsley with all the hair pretties.  She is such a goof!  And with that long hair, she sure can pack those hair clips on.  hee hee  I used a sketch from my good friend Heather.  You should totally check her out if you get a chance.

I can't believe how many projects I was able to make with this kit.  I really enjoyed working with Devon and am going to miss her great kits.

Well, Hope you have a great weekend!!!!!

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Those are fab! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and a very happy mother's day nancy! God Bless!

Heather Landry said...

Both of your cards are beautiful! I hope you have an amazing Mother's day because you deserve it!