Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Blog Award....for Moi?

I usually forget to post these, but I am trying really hard to be a better blogger.  hee hee

My good friend, Nati, gave me this blog award just the other day.  You should totally check out her blog.  She has been making some great things; cakes, cards, layouts!!!  And she has such a touching story.  Anyways......

 The rules for the BFB award are two-fold: 

-Post about the award on your blog with a link back to the sender. 
-Pass onto those who visit your blog and leave comments regularly.
 
Thank goodness this is an easy one because...well....I am a bit challenged some days.  hee hee

So my list of BFB award winners includes:


Heather does the most fabulous paper and digi layouts!  
Luzma OMG!!!  This girl has the most stunning paper layouts and cards....just beautiful.
Holly   She has got a super fun, funky style which I love!
Michelle Takes the most gorgeous photos and her style is so fabulous. 
Katie Is another Sassy, well...one of the head sassies!  And I love, love, love her cards!!!!
Elisabeth Makes the most gorgeous shabby layouts!  Yummo!
Cindy is like me...she blogs about all kinds of stuff...which is always fun to read!
Carla, love, love, love her work.  




Well, that is just a few of my friends whose blogs I am always trying to stay on top of...really tho?  I could sit hear all day and list so many!!!!    I read dozens of blogs everyday, and although I don't always leave comments, please know that I do care!


Hugs.


Nancy

2 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Aww thank you so much Nancy! ;o) Big Hugs to you as well! I hope the re-no is going well!

Heather Landry said...

Awww! Thank you so very much for thank you so much for the blog award Nancy! I'm not surprised that you got one... you so totally rock.