Monday, April 25, 2011

Quick Update

Hi everyone.  Hope you are all enjoying spring and that your Spring holiday (we celebrate Easter) was fabulous! Filled with family, fun and of course, food.

I wanted to share with you a few layouts I completed this last week.

This first one is based on a sketch from Sassy Lil' Sketches.  I am still trying to work my way though the older papers (never gonna happen, but I gotta try).  Last Christmas we spent a few days in Disneyland.  Waiting for the gate to open, I snapped these.  Love the new twine I got last week from The Twinery.  And I used up some super old Disney stickers.  So I guess I am slowly making a dent.  hee hee
Pink Paislee 365 and Bayberry patterned papers, alphabet, borderlines, Twine from The Twinery, Stickers EK Success
And this is my sweet niece, Lili.  For her birthday my grandmother (her great grandmother) bought her a tiny umbrella.  Needless to say, she loves it.  And living in San Francisco, I am sure she will find plenty of opportunities to use it.  This was supposed to be for the sketch challenge over on the Crate Paper blog.  But I forgot to send it.  Did I mention that life hasn't really slowed down much?  hee hee 
Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe patterned papers, chipboard, buttons, ribbon.  American Crafts Thickers , Jenni Bowlin Tiny Letters, Martha Stewart punch, Judikins Diamond Glaze
And Finally, Ainsley...hanging out in the yard.  This one is based on a sketch I found at Creative Scrappers.  Didn't enter this either....just didn't happen.  lol  I loosely based the colors on a palette from Color Combos Galore.  I did manage to get this one loaded.  hee hee  Again, trying to use some older papers.
Pink Paislee Queen Bee patterned papers, Prima Flowers and Alpha, Amber Road butterfly.  Unknown lace.
Well, lots to do, even more blogs to post.  I have my Wednesday post at Your Memories Here (which still has an awesome sale on Glimmer Mists going on) and Thursday is reveal day at Sassy Lil' Sketches.

Until then....

Hugs.

Nancy

6 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Of course all your work is wonderful Nancy! I love them all especially that mickey one!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Nancy all are super cute and sweet.Love them all!!

LisiB said...

Happy Easter! I hope you had lots and lots of fun! Love your layouts. I, too, am trying to use up my "old" papers. They are still all beautiful but there are not enough hours in the day!!!

Heather Landry said...

I totally love all of your layouts Nancy. The Disney one is awesome. I love the colors. And the Miss Lili one is just too cute! I love the borders. I love the Ainsley one too. They are all super sweet.

Carla said...

Love you lay outs, they are all just adorable.

Crystal said...

super duper fabulous LO's girl! and that queen bee one is so darn pretty...just LOVE IT!! i have some of the queen bee paper & i totally need to play with it more...and i think you've inspired me to do so! big hugs!