Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hey Sugar

Hi Everyone!  I hope you are enjoying a great day where you are.  I know I am enjoying it here.  I have been busy with spring cleaning, preparing for the spring holidays and spring break.  

You will never guess what I decided to scrapbook while engrossed in all things spring.  Yep, you guessed it.....Pumpkin Patch photos.  hee hee  

In my defense, these photos have been sitting on my desk for quite some time waiting to be scrapped.  So I have decided they fall under the title of spring cleaning.  The colors in the Hey Sugar kit, that was also sitting on my desk, were just perfect.  The little bits of orange mixed with the red in my daughters tunic matched wonderfully with the title block from the papers.  I simply adore the patterns in this kit, the fabulous florals, graphic designs, swoon.  I matched them up with some beautiful Prima blooms and butterflies from the Your Memories Here store.   I am in love with the gorgeous Taffy flowers, the crochet and the colors are just up my shabby alley and I am rapidly working my way through my second package.  hee hee  

Thanks to my good friend Heather for use of her design.  

Hugs.  

Nancy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This layout is so cute. I love how you did the title and love the pattern paper with the stitching. Great job.

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Wow Nancy,this Lo is beautiful!!!! Love how you placed the embellies!

Just Jaime said...

Love the flowers!

Heather Landry said...

Thanks so much for using my sketch Nancy! It turned out wonderfully. I left you a comment on Scrapbook.com.

LisiB said...

So sweet! Who ever said that one needs to scrap according to the season? I find that my Christmas LOs are best done in the summer. LOL