Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Glimmer Screens

Recently I received some yummy Tattered Angels goodies from the Your Memories Here Store.  Gorgeous mists, fabulous screens....I just couldn't wait to jump in and play.

I often use screens to mask my layouts.  But this time I decided to do something a little different.

I began by misting the base of my card with two complimentary colors of glimmer mist.  Then, I used the screen as a stamp.
 
In order to help define the image, I went over the outline with a black Sharpie.  I added a handmade flower that I had misted with more glimmer mists, a few small chipboard pieces, and a beautiful Prima butterfly.

Hope you have a great day.

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

WOW! That's a neat idea! I never knew about screens! Now I totally have to do my research Nancy!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Wow my friend this card is fabulous!!

Heather Landry said...

Such a beautiful card. The way you outlined the diecut in black really makes it stand out.