Thursday, April 28, 2011

April 28th - Reveal Day

Hi everyone!  Today is the 28th and that means reveal day at Sassy Lil' Sketches.  As usual, Cheri provided us with a beautiful sketch.

I decided to change the banner into a lovely floral border, Can't seem to get enough fussy cutting lately.

My two lovelies as Carolers in the 2009 Nutcracker.   Went pretty inky, dirty, grungy with this.  These Glitz papers were so lovely and I just couldn't help distressing them a bit.  hee hee.  I threw in some Pink Paislee Alphas and some Crate paper buttons, as well as some Webster's Pages trims.  Really happy with how this turned out....well, other than my handwriting of course.  lol

I can't wait to see your take on this sketch.  So be sure to check out the Sassy Lil Sketches blog for all the deets and more designers takes on the sketch.


Sassy Lil' Sketches April Sponsors:

Our paper sponsor:
Photobucket

Our digi sponsor:

Layouts must be uploaded below by May 5th, 11:59 P.M. EST 
to be eligible for the April random prize drawing*.

Specific rules for both Sassy Lil' Sketches site can be
found on our Sassy Lil' Sketches "Rules" page. 

*The paper prize is available to U.S. residents only
The digital prize is open to both U.S. and international residents. 

4 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

I love the flowers on your layout. Wonderful Job as always Nancy!

Crystal said...

i love this sketch & your LO is fabulous! your flowers are gorgeous! hugs!

Heather Landry said...

First let me say... this blog is too short! We demand longer posts with more photos. And I miss menu Monday's dang it! I want to live vicariously through you again and pretend I'm not eating mac and cheese for the 32nd time this month.

P.S. Your layout is cute! I left you a comment on sb.com!

Carla said...

Love your take on the sketch!