Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Prima....

I don't think it will come as a surprise to any of you to say I have a love of Prima products.  I love flowers and lace and bling, OH MY!  lol

Here are a few projects I recently completed using some of the gorgeous products from my stash.

Up first, my adorable niece, Lili.  She came over a few weeks ago to spend the afternoon.   My sister and I had a great time hanging out, and the girls all had so much fun playing.  Lili is growing so fast.  I can't believe we are already planning her birthday party.  Yep, I am helping my sister plan her daughters party.  I am even going to host!  lol

Prima Marketing patterned papers, flowers, birds, lace, bling.  Maya Road Butterflies, Ranger Industries Stickles, Jenni Bowlin stick pins.
Anyway...I used a sketch from Pagemaps for this...and lots of yummy Prima, the papers are from the Annalee collection.  I think the only not Prima items are the butterflies and stick pins.  I used a bit of Glimmer Mist on the flowers and birds to make them coordinate better with my papers.  I have found that my style lately tends to be more simple...but every once in a while.  hee hee

And another one.  This time my family dining at a local fondue restaurant.  The children love fondue, but...well...let's just say going out for fondue isn't cheap.  lol  Anyway....We went out and of course I took a few photos.  I used some older papers, this time from the Pastiche line.  The floral ribbon is actually Webster's Pages, but everything else here is Prima.
Prima Marketing patterned papers, florals, lace, alphabet; Webster's Pages ribbon rose

I used the BAP from Prima for this layout.  I love sketches.

Well, it is a full and busy day here.  Need to go start dinner.

Hope you are having a great day.

Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

These are stunning Nancy! I love the 2nd one with all the fam! You guy are all so beautiful! and the work you do is a reflection of it!

Scrapenabler said...

Great layouts with yummy Prima products. Just love them!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Wow every layout that has a Prima flower is BEAUTIFUL as both of yours!

LisiB said...

Goodness is this wonderful! I love the pink layout. Fabulous work!