Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Mini Album

Hi everyone.  Happy Wednesday.  I hope these first few days of spring have been good to you.  It has been pouring rain here the last few days, so I am sorry about the picture quality.  Sunlight just has not been available.  I know that I said I wasn't going to be around as much...but I did say that I would still have my DT commitments so.........

I found a cute little mini album at Michael's recently; spiral bound with kraft paper pages.  You know I just had to have it.

I covered it with a bit of burlap that I painted white and then inked. I added some of my favorite embellishments;  gorgeous new Vintage Trinkets by Marion Smithtiny mini roses from Prima (one of my favorite embellishments) that I painted with some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, a larger Prima flower under my Prima chipboard and some Prima flourishes that I had cut up earlier .  I even accented my grungeboard with little bits of Prima e-line bling and a new Prima bird.  So cute!  I have already been through a whole package of those little birds and had to buy more.  hee hee..


I attached some of the larger charms from the Vintage Trinkets to a chain I had also found at Michaels and then attached the chain to the spirals.

As usual, I have no idea what my plans are to fill this little book...I just had so much fun making it.   Hope you have some fun today.

Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

Heather Landry said...

Absolutely darling book Nancy! I love the little trinkets. The burlap is such an awesome choice too. Really pretty!

Cheryl Boglioli said...

Oooh...love the burlap and all the layers. I hope you share what you decide to put in it.

Nati Tristan said...

I love it! Now i have to go to michaels and get me a book!

Monique Liedtke said...

Wow! What a fabulous mini!! Arrived here through Holly's blog and love what I see!! Off to look at your blog some more!