Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lili...

Are ya'll getting tired of looking at photos of my adorable niece?  She is such a cutie, and it is nice to have pictures of a baby to scrap again.

These are both based on sketches from Sassy Lil' Sketches.  Sketches just make everything so much easier, don't you think?  Well, anyway.  Recently Lili and my sister came over to spend the afternoon.  We had a great time playing.  She rode the rocky pony...I knew I was holding on to it for a reason....

Cosmo Cricket Earth Love, Prima flowers and lace, AC Thickers

For dinner, I made homemade pizza.  Everyone got to design their own favorite combination.  Lili wasn't familiar with this concept (she will be 2 in a week...eeek...where did the time go).  As you can tell by the sauce all over her face, she loved it!  And, she loved climbing all over the table to try and get more.  hee hee

Fancy Pants patterned papers, Doodlebug alphabet, AC felt, Prima flowers, Miscellaneous buttons

Well, quite a bit going on today, so I am out of here.  Be sure and come back tomorrow as I will have a guest blogger!  Yep.....someone else in my house would like to share her projects!  Can you guess who?

Oh, and that reminds me....guess who wants to share her projects and tomorrow I will pick 2 winners, one from today's comments and one from last weeks "what should I do with this mini".

See you then.

Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Your niece is indeed adorable. Looking forward to seeing your guest blogger!

Carla said...

Super cute lay outs.....

Michelle said...

You certainly can tell she is related!!! Cute pages!!!

Heather Landry said...

Ummm... I'm guessing Ainsley! LOL I love your new projects. Miss Lili is adorable and so are your pages.