Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Jump

Happy Wednesday everyone.  I hope everyone is having a great day.  Me...well...I just received the fabulous Hey Sugar kit from Your Memories Here and let me say I love these colors.  I know it is technically a "Valentine's Day" kit, but the colors are so bright and cheerful; and the patterns are fabulous.  (did I mention the kit is only $10?)  I couldn't wait for the chance to jump right in and play.  And speaking of jumping......

I had a fun photo of Ainsley jumping (a favorite activity...that girl is a dare devil) and I loved the idea of using the huge letters from the kit for my title.  
I also added a few Prima flowers and a bit of pom pom trim.  (the wind was blowing a bit so those pom poms have quite a bit of movement, hee hee).  

So, what are you jumping into?

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Wonderful work nancy! Very Cute! I'm happy you get to play!! Love to hear that you have some time for yourself!

LisiB said...

Wonderful, fun LO full of energy! Who decides what is a valentine's paper and what is a Christmas paper? If it fits, we use it!!!!
How is the schooling going? Any better? Big hugs

Heather Landry said...

This turned out so cute Nancy! Miss Ainsley is adorable and I love the big title. Super layout!