Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Your Memories Here....

I hope everyone is having a great week.  It is definitely spring here, and the weather, while still being occasionally rainy and overcast is getting warmer.  Spring makes me think of all the usual things; flowers, baby animals...and of course spring cleaning.  I am trying to get cleaned up and organized.

On my work table I always have bunches of photos that I have printed waiting to be scrapped.  So, when I found a huge clothes pin, I thought it would be perfect for holding my photos in progress.


I covered the clothes pin with some distressed scraps of Prima paper,  few Prima flowers and some scraps of Prima lace from the Your Memories Here store..  I don't know about you, but I hate throwing away those little scraps and small altered projects like this are the perfect solution.

Now, while my photos wait for me to find the time to play, they can be artfully displayed on my work table.

Thanks for stopping by.

Nancy

2 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

i wish i had your talent!

Heather Landry said...

Such a cool idea Nancy! I love it!