Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy Snaps

Over the years I have probably taken hundreds of photos of my children, just random shots that make me happy.  I think these photos are often the best for the single photo layout.  They don't really tell as story, as much as capture a moment in time.  A hairstyle, smile, these are the moments that pass all to quickly.

I wanted to do a quick post to share some of my recent favorites with you.

Sassafrass Mix and Mend patterned papers, chipboard, alphabet.  Prima flowers, butterfly, Tattered Angels glimmer mist in Suede

Crate Paper Restoration papers, chipboard. Prima flowers, lace, alphabet.

Thanks for dropping by!

Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Nancy... your work is always so flawless and the pictures of your amazing kids always make the page vibrant. Thank you for sharing with us! Love ya friend!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Love the colours and your designs are awesome!

Katie said...

These are both wonderful layouts, Nancy. Your layering is fabulous.

LisiB said...

Ohhhhh, so sweet and precious