Friday, March 4, 2011

Fun Friday!

Hooray for Fridays!  And this one is extra special because I am headed out to a scrap book class at my lss.  I can't even remember the last time I took a class at the store.  The last time I took any class what at CHA over a year ago.  And this class is taught by Marion Smith, whose work I love and adore!  I am totally excited.

Of course, before I head out, I wanted to share a few projects with you...and also show you a kit I just got from Catch the Moments.  I hope to play with it this weekend.

Isn't this kit adorable?  This is the Bouquet Kit from Catch the Moments Kits.  And it is just gorgeous.   You know I had to get the kit with all the add ons.  hee hee 

And here are a few layouts I have been working on.  Ainsley, when she was 3, playing dress up.  We have her as Harry Potter and a magician.  You wouldn't believe the box of dress up clothes my children had. 
Echo Park- Walk in the Park patterned papers and stickers, American Crafts rosette and alphabet.

And here is Ainsley, learning to sew.  She really enjoys using the machine and is getting quite good at it.  
My Minds Eye-Quite Contrary patterned papers, Cosmo Cricket - Material Girl cut outs, Prima flowers, American Crafts Alphabet

Well, off to the ballet, and then my class.  Hope you have a great weekend.

Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

Diana Joy said...

I'm glad you're off to a class...they are fun. I have one coming up in two weeks. Share with us what you made.

hilde janbroers said...

great layouts!! Love the flower on the 'dress up' layout!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Enjoy your crop Nancy,never been on one!!!
Your layouts are so beautiful and sweet!!!

Heather Landry said...

You'll have to email me and tell me how your class went! I hope you had a blast! I agree with Diana. I want to see what you made!