Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Day After...

Valentine's Day.

Well, things here got a little shakey yesterday.  Thank goodness that Valentine's Day isn't a big deal around here cause it would have been a huge flop.  So, instead of boring you with all the horrid details of my disastrous holiday, how about I share something that did go well.


A page I did of my wonderful husband.  It isn't too often that I do layouts featuring the man of my dreams since I am usually so focused on the children. lol  This weeks challenge at Color Combos Galore was the colors red, black, grey and white with the twist being photos of someone you love.  Well, who do I love more than my dh?    I had so much fun with this one, lots of all the things I love on a layout; flowers, bling, patterned papers, lace, and with the photos of Phil!  eeeek!  

Tomorrow I have a fun project I made using products from the Your Memories Here store.  Hope to see you then.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Cheryl Boglioli said...

Oh, I LOVE that you put flowers and bling on guy layout and it still looks perfect. The colors were so fitting for this too. I really like your layout as well. Awesome job!

Irini said...

Gorgeous layout Nancy!!
I adore the colours!