Friday, January 21, 2011

More Scrapiness

I am back with a few more projects to share with you.


Bazzil Cardstock, My Little Yellow Bicycle - Zach's life, everything else.

Brighton is getting so big, so fast.  Hard to believe he will be driving soon.  sigh  A pagemaps sketch.  I really struggle with boy pages.  Trying to find embellishments is so hard.  


Brighton and his cousins both got the new Xbox Kinect for Christmas.  We spent most of the afternoon playing video games.  If you aren't familiar with the game, your body is the controller.  You jump and move and your avatar does what you do.  Super fun, quite a workout!  Even the adults (grandma and grandpa included) got in on the action.  Another pagemaps sketch.  Lots of Fancy Pants here.  Remember, trying to work through some of the stash to make room for new stuff.  It is an addiction I tell you.

Well, off I go.  Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs.

Nancy

6 comments:

hilde janbroers said...

great layouts!!

Gabrielle Watson said...

Love the new design!

LisiB said...

Both layouts are wonderful! It is scary how fast the kids grow up!!!!

Marcie said...

Great layouts & I agree that finding boy embellishments is always more of a challenge!

Heather Landry said...

I really want to try the Kinect. I get aggravated with holding the Wii remote while I'm working out. LOL

Tara O said...

Love that first one! Great job!