Sunday, January 9, 2011

Back to the Routine

It has been a very long week around here.  After almost a month of vacation, travel and holidays; going back to school, swim, and ballet has been quite the adjustment.  Brighton is rapidly finishing up his semester with finals this next Friday.   Then, the following week he starts with his classes being moved back to Apex Learning.  Long story there, I should share sometime.....

Well, but for now, how about if I share some scrapiness!  While I haven't loved getting back into all the driving, I have enjoyed time playing with my paper!  lol

This one I did using Sassy Lil' Sketches January 7 sketch.  I love Cherie's sketches.  It is also using the fabulous Love kit from Catch the Moments kits!

American Crafts Papers, Thickers, Trim (pink), Jouranling Sticker, Martha Stewart Doily Punch, Seam Binding, Stickles, Cricut
I made the cute little bird banner using my Cricut and the Give a Hoot cartridge.  Since we were travelling most of December, or so it seems, we ended up making cookies over New Years.  hee hee

Here are my two gorgeous girls.  Again, I used the Love kit from Catch the Moments Kits.  The colors, the flowers, the buttons, the trims....oh my!
American Crafts Papers, Thickers, Flowers, Buttons, trim, Sassafrass Flower, Cricut, Fancy Pants stamp.

And of course, broke out the Cricut yet again to cut the tree from the Cindy Loo cartridge.  Not sure I love the green in the tree, but I couldn't bear to cut a teal/turquoise tree.  lol  Oh, well, I tried.  hee hee

Well, that is all I have time for today.  My sister and niece are here to play.

Hugs,

Nancy

7 comments:

Heather Landry said...

Your layouts are beautiful as always! I'm glad you are getting back into the swing of things at home! You KNOW I missed you. LOL

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Those layouts are awesome my friend and I love the photos also!!

Michelle said...

Glad you had fun playing with paper!! Your LO's are so cute!!!

Irini said...

Beautiful layouts!!

holly* said...

very cute layouts! love the cricut details you have on there!

LisiB said...

Fun LOs. I feel with you. I am back to work, too and boy the day is loooooong and stessful!

D said...

What pretty layouts! Love how you used Sassy 'LIl sketches for both. The birds in your banner look fabulous. What a great idea!