Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wednesday Again

Well, it is once again Wednesday and life is busy, busy, busy.  I am working on some fun projects for and upcoming Inspired to Scrap class.  This is a 15 day class starting November 12, full of fun and festive holiday ideas.  Each day has many different projects, videos, and inspiration from the talented design team.  Be sure and pop over and check it out.  Sorry, can't share anything quite yet.


I do have this to share tho.  I have been taking the children to the pumpkin patch since they were babies.  And, I refuse to stop.  Such fun photos.  Here is one of my favorites of Brighton.

Basic Grey Ambrosia and Basics, Prima Flowers and Bling, American Crafts Thickers, Tim Holtz Distress Ink



This layout is being featured today at Ideas for Scrapbookers in a designer's challenge.  Lots of great distress ink inspiration.  Be sure and check it out.  


Hugs.


Nancy

3 comments:

LisiB said...

Wonderful! Still masculine but looks great!

D said...

What a pretty layout :) Love love love the BG paper and flourishes. That is a wonderful picture of your son.

Heather Landry said...

I love that you still make your kiddos go to the pumpkin patch. I plan on doing the SAME thing. Love your layout SO much.