Thursday, November 18, 2010

So Much to Say?

I keep seeing more and more of what is going on tomorrow with the Catch the Moments Kit sale and let me tell you....this is one you will not want to miss!  Fabulous!!!  And it starts tonight, at midnight.  Think I may be stalking the blog all night!  lol


Here is a quick card I made today using the sketch from this weeks Sassy Lil' Sketches card sketch.  I used a digi image that was provided to the SLS team from this months digi sponsor, Sassy Studio Designs.  Add a few cuts from my Cricut for the weekly Cricut Circle blog challenge and I actually have a card I like!  lol...and I don't usually think much of myself as a card maker.

.

So, don't forget about tomorrows sale.  Be sure and check out the fabulous digi images over at Sassy Studio Designs, and have a great day!

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

I really love the colors of that card and the coloring on your stamp looks great! Beautiful!

Michelle said...

That card is adorable! Love the digi image!