Saturday, November 20, 2010

Saturday...

Right now we are in the midst of a quick housecleaning before heading out to see the new Harry Potter movie!  But I had to drop in for just a minute to show you this....


I did this one, just last night!  Lots of fun Imaginisce papers and a fun sketch I found at The Scrappiest.  Mackenzie was so cute in her Elmo costume.  She is growing just way too fast.

The craziness of sales posts yesterday at Catch the Moments Kits was just so much fun, Devon decided to keep the love going by having all the sales, yes all 10 posts, going all week.  And now, Thickers are on sale as well.

So, scooch over there to check out all the great deals going on now.

Well, off to finish the dishes.

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

Super cute Nancy! I love your use of the banner. M is SO cute. Ask her where my new Lego video is!