Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hooray For Wednesday!!!

Ok, really, Wednesday's aren't all that great.  But I got notice today that all the gorgeous goodies in the new Catch the Moments Vintage kit are in, and will be shipping soon!  I so can not wait to get my hands on this kit!!!


Can you believe this amazingly beautiful kit is retailing for only $18.  Sneak over to the blog and place your order now.  I am sure this one will be going fast!

I also am going to be getting Thickers!!!  I love Thickers!!!  And Devon has brought in some new, fabulous styles.  I love both of these....be still my heart.  hee hee

Well, Gotta dash.

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

holly* said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... thickers

LisiB said...

I only recently discovered thickers for me and I am hooked!!!!!

Heather Landry said...

Oooh Thickers! I'm so addicted to them. I need a bigger storage box. I should be ashamed to admit that but... NOPE!