Friday, November 5, 2010

Goings On

I lead such a fun and exciting life!  NOT!!!  Here it is Friday night and I have a few minutes before I start driving around to pick up the children.  But, before I rush out the door I wanted to share a few little goodies with you. 


There is a super fun class happening at Inspired to Scrap next week all about  fun handmades for the holidays.  All of the design team has great projects lined up and I know you won't be disappointed.  




These are some peaks at what I have been working on. Be sure to check it out.


And, in more exciting news....I am joining the design team over at Catch The Moments Kits.  Right now, Devon has a blog and an etsy site for you to order from, but soon there will be forums and challenges and...oh my!  So many talented girls on the team.  I just can't wait to get started. 


Brighton and Ainsley have a swim meet this weekend.  And while I plan on going for a while to support them, I am also looking forward to some quality scrappy time.  I think I have only scrap booked one photo in the last week and a half.  eeeek!  So cross your fingers for me.


Hope your weekend is great.


Hugs.


Nancy

3 comments:

Heather Landry said...

I think you totally rock and am so not surprised that you made that DT!!! I can't wait to see what you do for them.

Brenda said...

Just popping in to say "hello". I'm looking forward to working with you on the DT!

D said...

Sounds like a really cool class. Love seeing your sneak peaks. Can't wait to see what you made. Did you carve out some scrap time?