Sunday, November 14, 2010

The End of Another Weekend

This weekend went by way too fast.  I can't believe it is over.  I don't think I got done 1/2 of what I had planned, but then...how did i expect to when I told Ainsley she could have a sleepover!  lol...Sleepover?  what a misnomer.  No one sleeps.  lol

I did manage to sneak a few layouts in.

Ainsley in her Halloween costume, heading out for trick or treats.
Imaginisce - Hallowhimsy Halloween Collection, Pencil Lines sketch.  Misc. chalk and Prima Flowers

These are a couple of older shots from Great America.  When Chris and I wanted to go to the Scrapbook Expo and I didn't have a baby sitter for the girls, we just dropped them across the street from the convention center with Chris's boys for the day.  Amusement parks make great babysitters.  This is for a challenge I am hosting over at Inspired to Scrap this month.
 Pink Paislee MistleToe and Co, Prima Flowers, Seam Binding, Glimmer Mist, Misc. buttons.  ZVA bling

And finally, the children with their Halloween Pumpkins.  I had a massive headache that day and Phil helped the children with the carving....he didn't however remember to take photos.  So this is all I have.  sigh
The Color Room sketch and color palette.


Well, I have a few more things to do this evening before heading to bed.  Hope you had a great weekend.  

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Looove all those fun and awesome layouts!!
Luzma

Heather Landry said...

I just want to know how on earth you had time to scrap during a sleep(NOT)over?! LOL These are all great!