Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Day Before a Holiday

Here I am madly trying to get caught up around the house before tomorrow's holiday.  Thanksgiving here in the US.  We are headed over to my sisters for the afternoon feast and then the craziness of the Christmas season here will begin.  Cutting down our tree, decorating the house, Black Friday shopping, planning our visits to friends and family....Oh, and this year I through in a crop because my friend Sarah is opening her new scrapbook store, Our Paper Place.

So, here it is, the day before the madness ensues and I am trying to get a bit ahead.  Tomorrow I have a post up at Inspired to Scrap detailing some fun ideas for gift card giving this holiday season. And Sunday is the reveal for Sassy Lil' Sketches.

Well, and I really wanted to share these with you.  I hope you all have had a chance to catch the sale at Catch the Moments Kits. (Oh, remember if you haven't, it's still not too late)  I got the fabulous papers from the Jolly Kit, some Thickers and brads from Devon and couldn't wait to dive right in.

So....

Echo Park Paper, Custom dyed seam binding and lace, Prima Flowers, AC rose brad, tag and Thickers

American Crafts Papers, Thickers, Rose Brad, Echo Park Thickers, Custom dyed Seam Binding, Webster's Pages Roses. Sassy Lil Sketches Sketch.

American Crafts Papers, Thickers, Making Memories and Maya Road sheers. Custom dyed seam binding

Sorry about the terrible photos, but it has been pouring rain and icy cold here the last few days.  I did some fun custom colored seam binding for these.  If you would like a tutorial, you can check out the post I did yesterday on Ideas for Scrapbookers.

Scrapbooking all the fun photos from last Christmas is making me want to dig out the decorations and get busy so......

I hope you all have many things to be thankful for this weekend.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

holly* said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING NANCY!

Heather Landry said...

Oh these are just beautiful Nancy! I am totally loving the simple clean lines and that paper absolutely rocks. Gorgeous layouts!