Sunday, October 3, 2010

Weekend at a Glance

It has been quite a week, followed by quite the weekend.  lol


We have been really struggling with Ainsley and separation anxiety.  I don't know where it is coming from, but lately she just seems to be very clingy.  And I mean CLINGY!!!!  She cries when we leave her at the pool if we don't stay till she gets in the water (once she does, she is all smiles), she cries at night and tries to put off bed because she wants someone to lay with her.  sigh.....Her needs and inability to sleep are definitely keeping me busy.  That coupled with the crazy hectic schedule.  Oh...which reminds me...I have a new plan for Mondays, so be sure and come back!


Ok, now for the good stuff....I know you want to see some of the things I made, right? right?  lol


I told you on Friday that there was a fun crop going on over on Inspired to Scrap.  You still have time to play in the challenges...so go on!  Whatcha waiting for?


Here are a few I made.


This first one is the children when we were on vacation in August.  They look like they actually like eachother here.  lol  I used some of the new Webster's Pages Hollywood Vogue paper I won on their blog.  This is also for the Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge.  Using the French Manor cartridge and pearls or bling.  And for the Ally Scraps/Pagemaps challenge.


Webster's Pages, Hollywood Vogue.  Cricut, Pearls


And some photos of Mackenzie.....
 Webster's Pages Hollywood Vogue, Prima

And Brighton at the Google picnic.  Not sure I love this.  May need to add something in the lower left corner. I don't do white space well.  lol  And I stink at scanning white backgrounds.  I promise, there is stitching all the way around.  lol



Webster's Pages Sweet as Cherry Pie

I also have a few things to share that I did earlier in the week.  My friend Sarah invited me to a crop at Memories Live On last weekend and since she hadn't had a chance to play with these papers, I did a sample for the store.  I think I may do some more projects for the store soon.  Thanks Sarah for hooking me up.

Bo Bunny Olivia

And some more orange...seems to be a trend lately.  This one is for the Sassy Lil Sketches, September 21 sketch.
Echo Park papers, Chatterbox embellishments, American Crafts Journaling block.

Well, if you have any ideas of how to deal with 9 year olds suffering from separation anxiety, be sure and let me know.  And, try and stop by tomorrow for my new feature...including a RAK!  woo hoo!!!!  

Hugs.

Nancy

6 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

LOOOOOVE the way you used the French Manor circles here! AWESOME idea! :D

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Wow you´ve been on a roll girl!!! Your pages are so beautiful and elegant!!

Kelly Massman said...

Great layouts! Hope everything works out ok for your daughter. Sometimes there's something lying underneath that you have to figure out... Sometimes it's hard for kids to put their feelings in words... I'm sure you know all of that (not trying to be bossy or invasive--just wishing you well!)

Sara Zenger said...

Your pages are soooo pretty Nancy!!! Love them! Congrats on being on Websters!!! Way to Go!!!

D said...

Your layouts are sooo gorgeous!!!! I love them all :)))

Heather Landry said...

Absolutely awesome layouts Nancy! Huge congrats for being on Websters! You go girl! I'm still thinking about you and A and hoping things get better!