Monday, October 11, 2010

Sassy Lil' Sketches and CupCards{togo}

The fun just keeps coming this month at Sassy Lil' Sketches.  Each Monday in October, Sassy Lil' Sketches  is posting a card sketch to inspire you.


Here is this weeks sketch.  Super cute, don't ya think?




And my take...
This card matches the banner I made for Heather last week...bet you can't guess who will be receiving it.  lol

Be sure and hop over to Sassy Lil' Sketches to link your sample.  You could win a mini kit from CupCards{ToGo}!! 




And make sure you stop by CupCards{ToGO} to see their fantastic card kits and the inspiration from the Cupcards{ToGo} DT will knock your socks off!

You can earn entries for each unique card you create and link throughout the month using the Card CRAZY sketches! Upload your card to your favorite gallery, blog or any website and copy/paste the URL into Mister Linky. 



Make sure your entries are linked by October 31st at midnight CST! We'll post a winner on November 1st!

Have fun creating!  And be sure to stop by later today for my Menu Monday update!  

Hugs.


Nancy

3 comments:

Scrapenabler said...

Love your card! I love the lace trim that you used on this card.

Heather Landry said...

I totally suck for not reading your blog more often! LOL I love the card you made! I can't wait to see it in person. It's beeeeutiful! Hugs. =0)

Sabrina Scrapbook said...

Nancy, your card is just GORGEOUS!! I love everything about it!! :)))