Wednesday, October 20, 2010

In the Home Stretch

Woo Hoo!!!  This week is almost over and the weekend looks as if it is going to be a relaxing one.  Maybe go out to brunch, maybe some wine tasting.  Oh yeah, Can't wait for it to get here....


In the meantime....Here is a layout I did for Ideas for Scrapbookers.  This week's designer showcase featured nature.  I had these photos from the rainforest exhibit at the California Academy of Science I had been wanting to use...so....


Basic Grey Origins and Basics, Scenic Route chipboard


I used an October Pagemaps for this one.  I needed to get it done quickly, and nothing helps get my layouts done quickly as well as a sketch.


Oh yeah....and there is a new kit club in town you may want to check out.  Right now Devon has everything in her etsy shop, so be sure and check it out.  Kits are only $18 with add ons $7.  Be sure and Catch the Moments.  She is currently looking for a dt as well.  


Well, off to spend some time with the fam.


Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

D said...

Nancy, your layout is GORGEOUS. Such amazing pictures you took.

Cindy deRosier said...

So pretty! We haven't made it to the new Academy of Sciences yet, but now I can't wait!