Friday, October 22, 2010

Fast Friday and a Winner

So glad that the weekend is almost here.  And it is going to be fun and relaxing...if it flippin' kills me!  lol


First off, thanks to all of you I now have 105 followers!!! w00t w00t!  Who would have guessed that so many of you wanted to hear more about my life and look at my projects!  I am grateful to each and every one of you.  I feel so blessed.


And, speaking of followers.....We had 14 individuals comment on the blog hop post...I loved all of your answers.  And although the answer in my little book of riddles was footsteps, since I thought all of them were valid answers...to random.org I went.



True Random Number Generator

Min:
 
 

2 comments:

holly* said...

omg i missed you guys! :/

Heather Landry said...

Ainsley's face painting looks AWESOME! I thought you did it yourself until I saw Sarah's post that they painted faces there. What did YOU dress up as?