Friday, September 24, 2010

So Excited

I am so excited to announce that I am a guest designer on a new site, Inspired to Scrap.  The site has kits, classes, and a fun forum and gallery.  The site is practically brand new and there is a ton of talent over there.  I will be guest designing in November.  You should for sure check it out!  Stacey has some fun tutorials and free classes going on right now.


Let's see, What else has been going on.....


I made a few projects.


You may remember that my dh had to skip his birthday this year because we had to push Ainsley's birthday sleepover to his birthday.  hee hee....Well, we finally got him his own cake. 
 The Color Room Palette.  Basic Grey Origins everything else.  

Ainsley riding the mechanical bull at Phil's group picnic. She and Mackenzie must have ridden it a dozen times.  So much fun.
Basic Grey Lemonade papers, Prima flowers, Pink Paislee Title

I loved this photo of my good friend Michelle's neighborhood and really wanted to scrap it.  So....Well, it is on its way to her now.  You may have seen this on the Ideas for Scrapbookers blog.  It was one of my "mist" examples.  I masked the leaf paper, the Prima felt and the title letters.
 Basic Grey Archaic, Tattered Angels Glimmer mist, Maya Mist and felt trim, Prima flower leaves and felt border, Making Memories journal tag.

Here is Mackenzie at Phil's company picnic.  The bull, the petting zoo, it really was a super fun afternoon.  I used one of my good friend Heather's sketches.  You should totally check out the post at Ideas for Scrapbookers.  You could win a prize from Scraptastic.  A super fun kit club Heather designs for.
American Crafts Dear Lizzie papers, trim and chipboard.  Prima Flowers.


School and swim and ballet are keeping us crazy busy!  So.....Gotta run.


Don't forget, if you won a prize, please email me your shipping information so I can get your goodies out to you.  Ainsley and I have been having a great time kitting.


Hugs.


Nancy

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

how very cool congrats!

Michelle said...

Loving all of your pages. I really loved that Origins line too. Such fun pics from Phil's work picnic. I really like your take on Heather's sketch!!! The Dear Lizzy is perfect with the photos of Mackenzie!

Heather Landry said...

Awesome news about the DT Nancy! That's so cool! I am totally sure that you will ROCK it! Thanks so much for using my sketch! You did an amazing job! M is so cute!!! Oh, I talked to Jessica about it and she said you should TOTALLY send the layout in. Seriously! Congrats again. I'm so excited for you and I had an awesome time chatting you up on the phone even with all of the distractions!

Kristina said...

Awesome layouts Nancy! And congrats on the DT spot, they're lucky to have you.
Hugs

LisiB said...

Congratulations on the design spot! Go girl! This is fantastic.
I adore your LO. All so different, all just wonderful

Sara Zenger said...

Congrats on the Guest DT spot!!!

Katie said...

You have been a busy little scrapper! Just loving all your work. Congratulations on the Guest DT spot!